Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO1)
Professional Scrum Product OwnerTM (PSPO) is a 2-day course that focuses on all of these areas to teach students how to maximize the value of products and systems. PSPO is the cutting-edge course for Product Owners, Agile product managers and anyone responsible for a product’s success in the market. In this course, students will develop and solidify their knowledge of being a Product Owner through instruction and team-based exercises.
The Professional Scrum Product Owner course may be interesting to all involved in product development upon the Scrum framework, but has been specifically conceived for those responsible over products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.
- Have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum
- Know how the Product Owner fits into Scrum
- Successfully work with Scrum Teams and stakeholders
- Effectively increase business agility
- Agile Product Management
- Value-Driven Development
- Scrum Principles & Empiricism
- The Scrum Framework
- Product Backlog Management
- Release Management