ISO-27005 Risk Management
ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training enables you to develop the competence to master the risk management process related to all assets of relevance for Information Security using the ISO/IEC 27005 standard as a reference framework. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices of risk assessment methods such as OCTAVE, EBIOS, MEHARI and harmonized TRA. This training course corresponds with the implementation process of the ISMS framework presented in the ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
After understanding all the necessary concepts of Information Security Risk Management based on ISO/IEC 27005, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Risk Manager Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform an optimal Information Security Risk Assessment and timely manage Information Security risks.
- Information Security risk managers
- Information Security team members
- Individuals responsible for Information Security, compliance, and risk within an organization
- Individuals implementing ISO/IEC 27001, seeking to comply with ISO/IEC 27001 or involved in a risk management program
- IT consultants
- IT professionals
- Information Security officers
- Privacy officers
There is no pre-requisite. Some experience in Risk management or in Cybersecurity should help understanding more easily the concepts.
After this training the attendee will be able :
- to define what is a Risk.
- to define a methodology that is compliant with the ISO-27.xxx standard on what is a Risk.
- to quantify a risk according to a methodology.
This is based on a PECB training.
Training can be provided in-house, in-class or remotely according to the number of attendees & the preferences of the Customer.
Introduction to the risk management program based on ISO/IEC 27005
Implementation of a risk management process based on ISO/IEC 27005
Overview of other Information Security risk assessment methods and Certification Exam