ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course enables you to become familiar with the basic concepts of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
By attending the ISO/IEC 27001 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of ISMS and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to implement an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Understand the basic elements of an Information Security Management System
CertificationNone. Just a Certificate of attendance.
- Prerequisit : Attendee should have read the Standard ISO-27001 ! This is not Mandatory but makes the undersandaing easier.
- Duration : 1 day
- Requirement : Have your own copy of the standard.
- Other : Students should have a copy (and have read) of the other standards of ISO-27xxx the familly.
- ISO-27000 : to ensure a common Vocabilary;
- ISO-27001 : to have a common approach of CyberSecurity;
- ISO-27002 : to have a list of common measures